There are several hedge apple trees in the woods here.i have been treated fot breast cancer.but no way would i eat a hedge apple.i put them in the house to keep away spiders.they are used to make bug spray.leave doctrine up to drs.if they can b used im sure they have them included in the chemo.not all cancers are the same.no two r alik

If the Hedge Apple is helping cancer patients, I wonder about COPD?? Has anyone used this for COPD, and if so, could you post and let me know. I would think, it this could help cancer, it could help any disease.....

How do you prepare the hedge apples to cut like coleslaw do you wash them off,do you have to cut the whole outside off before? ?

Would be very interested in any of no on this as my husband has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and we do not care for any of the treatments or outcomes. He is only 51 years old.

I talk to an old friend of mine who said you freeze the hedge apples take a cheese grater grate the skin off and dehydrate the skin and you can put it in like an empty pill capsule he said he knows several guys that have tried it and her cancer is gone

I have stage 2 breast cancer. How can I get these?

If you don't have them in your area, they sell them on Amazon.

I have a small hedgeapple grove.

This is also how I have been taught to use it...

How can I order the Horse Apples?

Just so you know I picked one off the ground this evening.....it was tough to bite into but I chewed real good and it tasted like Apple and watermelon ..very juicy! If this helps?

I've heard the same thing about dried dandelion root. Anyone heard any thing on that?

I would like to hear from the actual person that the hedge apple cured their cancer instead of just other people saying they had a friend or a loved one that used it.

I've heard using it as tea is very beneficial. My mother swears by her warm lemon water. She was diagnosed in April with a 6-12mth outlook today w/no medical intervention she is happier and healthier than ever:)

Where do you live exactly? And would like to purchase some hedge apples????

_[removed]_