I have nearly no enjoyment in sex/masturbating anymore because of this, and I would really like to know if anyone else have similar problems.

So, everything is normal during masturbating except when I orgasm/ejaculate. During orgasm, I feel no contraction, I also feel like sperm is obstructed/blocked...which is a terrible feeling and kills the orgasm. My discharged sperm is less than before as well.

My story:

- This all started a year ago while masturbating...as I reached orgasm and just before ejaculation, I tried to press against the lower bulbocavernosus muscle (lower base of the shaft near the sack) in the lower shaft of the penis in an attempt to control ejaculation.
- what resulted was since then, I've constantly experience this obstruction/blockage feeling during ejaculation.
- this has also resulted in mild ache/discomfort in my right vas deferens and epididymis
- I also have a larger than usual right epididymis (jello/worm sack)
- My right testicle is in an inverted position/almost horizontal.

Urine test came back normal, I am healthy and with no past related medical issues. If anyone have similar symptoms or experiences, please share them as I have no idea what's going on down there.

I do not believe it's caused by infection, weak PC muscle, or enlarged prostate (i am only 30ish, isn't it too young?). and I also don't have other ejaculatory problems like premature ejaculation, or delayed ejaculation...its just that ejaculation feels like c**p because I don't feel a release, but rather a blockage.

Thanks and good luck to all!

Although it has gotten a bit better over the past 6-7 years, the same exact thing started to happen to me after my vasectomy. For a year or two, the quality of sex (orgasms) was horrible. I was about ready to f-ing freak. I was only, I think, 42 at the time and I greatly feared my sex life was over. Whenever I had sex it would be going good and then mute out at the end with a constricted sometimes even slightly painful sensation when I finally came. It felt, and still feels occasionally, like something was/is blocking the ejaculate from coming out. Although it use to be much worse, as of now about 10% is bad, about 15% is neutral, about 20% is just ok sensation, about 20% is good, 20% is pretty good, and the rest, thank God, is very good to great or what normal was before the V.

I know it has improved over the years, but still no where near as good as it was before. I think, and I want to emphasize THINK, that the more frequently I ejaculate that the less of a problem it is or has become over time. But it has never gone away completely and is occasionally still an issue. It seems like the more days I go without ejac that the more constricted and crappy it feels.

And yes, I followed up with the Doc who did the V and he said it was not possible . . . that it was all in my head. He was right, but it was not all in the head he was referring to. Ironically, his name was Dr. Ball (metro DC/VA area) and I know that I never in my life had the problem even once before the V, but have, unfortunately, had it many, many times since. At that time, even with the internet, I could not find anyone who had a similar experience, so I felt pretty powerless to do much about it . . . the fact that it was humiliating made it all the more difficult to do anything about it.

It really got me down at times and really started playing head games on me. Don't let it get you ... at least not without a fight.

All I can say is to try to increase the frequency of ejaculation over time and see if it makes a difference. Sometimes I even toss one off an hour or so before sex with my wife so that it will, hopefully, make for a better experience. It seems to work at least to some extent most of the time.

Give it a shot. Hell, give it lots of shots.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you for your well thought-out advice jhumpher, I'll give it a go, or a few goes...and hopefully the sex drive can get a jump-start.

I have the same issue. I am 40 years old. This has been going on since I was 38. I hate sex now, used to love it. My sex drive is almost null. I have not had a full ejaculation ability for about 18 mos. It was first discovered when entering the recovery room from having surgery (unrelated). My bladder was full and didn't pee for two days. They gave me some medication that finally allowed me urinate. After about a week of healing, I was with my girlfriend when I felt the ejaculate going thru me. All of s sudden it came to a screatching hault. It felt like I was plugged up from the middle of my shaft, maybe the base. It almost hurts. I have been to four urologists. I have been told I have a slightly large prostate with almost no testosterone level. No cancer -- I've been tested. So now they're giving me testosterone injections, which is helping my sex drive, but still cannot ejaculate. I have been told from one urologist he wants to remove my prostate, another says I will need to sick it up and realise many men have sexual dysfunction, one urologist doesn't know. The latest urologist scoped me from the head of my penis all the way into my bladder. It was extremely painful. The tract looked enflamed, which he agreed with, but he ruled out a UTI. He also said he doesn't know why the sperm is inhibited I will also add that many days it inhibits healthy urination flow too. Nobody seems to be able to help me fix this. HELP

Just curious, how did things work out for you?

Any improvement since your post?

Hi Jhumphr, unfortunately not much improvement, and the issue has been pushed toward the back of my mind. In fact, I almost forgot about my post.

But there have been instances where ejaculation feels slightly more 'normal' than other times, even though the swelling of the epididymis still persists.

I have some suspicion about the root of my problems though: prolonged sitting and over-masterbation (a bit embarassing to admit, but hey whatever).

To explain my theory: 1)over-masterbation: I do maybe 2-4 times per week, and it almost always feels 'better' after a longer layoff. Also, because masterbation doesn't mimic the bodily 'rythem' of actually having sex, the muscles involved isn't getting its work out, so after a while ejaculation isn't 'normal' any more. 2)prolonged sitting: I do an abnormal amount of work on the computer, and have been sitting at minimum 8 hours per day. Because of this I suspect the prostate area, the muscles down there, and the overall lack of blood flow is really hurting my health. Bad posture may also be a contributing factor because the spinal nerves, ect...

In sum, i experience better ejaculation when I 1)lay off doing it for a few days or longer, 2) get 'into' as if I am with X (girl of your dreams), and 3) avoid sitting for long periods (I actually now do work standing up, and switch around by sitting down only when I get tired), also watching my posture to avoid spinal issues.

Jhumphr, I know this may not relate to the cause of your problems, but I do wish the best for your condition. I am afraid this has been an issue for so long I am almost used to it by now...good luck.

"After about a week of healing, I was with my girlfriend when I felt the ejaculate going thru me. All of s sudden it came to a screatching hault. "

Yep, worst feeling ever, where you can almost feel the pressure build up in the sacks.

I also experience some urination issues too, where I can't fully empty out my bladder, and I have to pee often at night.

btw, sometimes I feel like we know more about this issue than the medical professionals, so i would really really think long and hard about any procedures to remove my prostate if there are no cancer involved. Afterall we know our bodies the best, and perhaps the contributing factors can be deduced eventually.

Goodluck.

This is from another thread, I found it to be interesting and hope it helps others:

Alright guys this is just too crazy.. i cant get over how many ppl have this unsolved problem..i have the same "something" as most of you. mostly lower back aches, vas deferens discomfort/enlargement/hardening. i have aches in the upper thigh, gooch, lower abdomen, back of my knees, calf and heels sometimes. IF YOU HAVE ALL THIS and you DO NOT have epididymitis, varicose viens, hydrocele, or a prostate infection, then 90% chance you have a pelvic problem. Meaning you have either bad posture, dont sit straight, sit on your feet (which does put pressure against your spermatic cord and pinches it after a while) or maybe its something as simple as your colon being in a bad position because one leg is longer then the other. AND one of THE MOST IMPORTANT REASONS MOST OF YOU HAVE THIS IS BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH MASTURBATION!!! And I am not even kidding about this guys.. its a proven fact that excessive masturbation can cause something like this because you are NOT fully as excited and relaxed as you would be having sex. that being said maybe some of you dont have sex, if thats the case you gatta chill on the jerking.. it doesnt give your prostate time to recover and masturbation puts A LOT of stress on your prostate. Your prostate is just as powerful as your brain. when sh*t hurts down there, its a sing!!Also these little things add up and cause pain in the vas deferens because you vas goes right up into your pelvis, almost back to your spine then shoots forward. there is a lot of stuff going on in there that can cause problems to you sacroiliac nerves, joint, spine, and all that, because its so close can hurt your vas. YOGA is a huge saver for this stuff. i guarantee it!My doc told me i just had inflammation.. that is still there after 2 months of this.... lol Ive done about 6 full days of research on EVERY type of problem in this region. Epididytimitis, hrydocele, varicocele, prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS), cancer, tract infections, lymph node inflammation. joint pain... you name it searched it and i just can seem to click to any one of those. I think its much more in depth then that.. meaning i think something is wrong with either the spine where the 4th vertebrae meets the pelvis, or where the pelvis meet you femur bone. Your sacroiliac joint also plays a big part in sitting, walking and standing so think about much pressure and work these guys take. You also have to consider your life style. personally im very athletic, i sit a lot because im an illustrator and i draw all the time. sometimes i sit on hard surfaces, as i kid id always sit on my legs. i lean forward a lot.. after 24 years sh*t takes its toll and gives in. What most of us are experience is not a medical problem like epi or varicose veins or blockage. Its just pelvis pain from so much abuse to the pelvis. Its such a tender area and you have to be careful. just sitting on a wooden chair too long can cause something like this, or sitting on the edge of your seat putting pressure on your gooch. EVERY LITTLE DETAIL you can find about yourself in the past will help you healing this problem. you have to ALWAYS keep sharp about it meaning stay on the lookout for what feels good and what doesnt. Always do personal self assessments (PSA) and keep mental notes on whats going on, whats new, what when away.. every tiny thing helps.For me after i researched as much as i could, i started writing everything down and took notes on everything i could think of that could help. I found a lot of good/simple things to do for myself to help my cause and ease the pain like properly chewing food so it isnt hard going through the colon. sitting on a pillow helps me a lot as it doesnt put a sh*t ton of pressure on my gooch and butt. i do a lot of stretching for my lower back, pelvis, spine and legs. YOGA REALLY HELPS! Something as simple as wearing TIGHT briefs, no need for tighty whities but DO NOT use boxers. i always hated briefs i was boxers my whole life til this happened and it really helped me as my boys are supported, not hanging low. Proper diet also REALLY helps, by that i mean no fast foods, junk food, fatty cards, white table salt. all the nasty sh*t your body 100% does NOT need ( or at least dont make it a daily habit) Fresh veggies and fresh fruits have helped me tremendously. Also drinking LOTS of fresh water helped me very much! Annnd i cant elave out masturbation.. bringing that to a all time low to maybe once a week( as my right vas feels like sh*t after i jerk it, unless i have sex- proving the point that sex IS better then masturbation) really helped too. All these tiny things add up and make a differencewith time. Also you guys should REALLY consider seeing a naturopathic physician. I dont care what doctors say, but meds were NOT around forever, and before that we used natural mixed herbs, plants, teas, water, meditation, relaxation, massages to help everything, NOT meds.. meds are full of c**p the are mixed together that mayyy or may not give you side effects. If people can heal themselves of cancer naturally i strongly believe I can get rid of this doing proper stretches, cutting certain things down and maybe good meal plans for myself and the help of acupuncture made "miracles" for some of my really good friends with similar problems.DO YOUR RESEARCH GUYS!! DONT RELY ON THE DOCTOR. YOU KNOW YOUR OWN BODY, YOUR HISTORY, YOUR PAIN AND DISCOMFORT BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE! Dont loose hope.. I did after a month until i found this site and saw how many cases of this there are out there, it f*****g blew me away!! I am 200% committed to finding answers to our problems and I WILL be right-nut-pain-free if its the last f*****g thing i do. And i will do as best as I can to spread the word in hoping to help a lot of you guys. But dont just all take my advice, im doing my thing for my body, everyone is different so just IMAGINE what hundreds of brains can do/come up with if we really research this sh*t and put our heads together, what made us feel better/what didnt.. We can come up with something, we just have to look and research it.. books, internet, family history everything helps.Keep positive guys. There HAS to be some sort of cure for CPPS- which is pretty much what my doc diagnosed me with which is stupid considering your Pelvis holds many organs, lymph noes, arteries, joints and muscle.. Hope some of this info helps! Cheers guys and KEEP THIS GOINGPS WE SHOULD START A FACEBOOK GROUP!!

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Vas_Deferens_and_Testicular_Pain___Part_2_t183887.html?page=4

I have developed the same problem. I noticed I had been setting my laptop on my penis and i think that had caused some damaged. I stopped and everthing cleared up for a while. Now its started again and becoming painful and I noticed a little blood in my urine. Im a 47 y/o male and im almost afraid to go to the doctor overy this ..

Hi ,

Just though I say had same problem only 2mths ago turned out I had a genital hernia in my groin suppressing  on the uretha which mean't when I ejaculated it was very pressurised. The doc sent me to the hospital who with a small op corrected it, defo get it checked out. 

Get tested for kidney stones. They can cause every symptom you described.

I'm a 30 y/o male and obviously searched this out because I started having similar problems out of no where. It's crazy- becuse every single person here describes EXACTLY what is going on with me. What astounds me is that there is no medical explanation for it. I myself have not gone to a doctor about it, but doesn't seem like anyone has much luck there. I can say that the masterbating too much claim is 100 % BS. Obviously, I can only speak for myself but my issue sounds precisely the same as every other on here. I have a 2 year old son, and the wife and I try and have sex as much as we can but obviously that becomes hindered with work and a kid. Additionally, I have not jerked off at all since this issue began. Well, with exception if it's during sex with my wife. In fact, I thought it was the lack of release causing it so recently I've been trying to masterbate more. I'll let you know if there's any breakthrough, literally. The only thing that did make a lot of sense to me is the possibility of a hernia. This occurred to me in fact, because I was concerned I have one and does make logical sense how it could affect an ejacation. I'm going to my physician to (a) see if I do have the hernia; (b) see if he has any info to share on this problem. Will check back.

I'm having the same symptoms that just came up after no where! Before I went to get my last testosterone injection I was masturbating just fine as much as 1 to 3 times per day! Then I went to get my injection and I believe I did masterbate 1 time but after that whenever I did it seemed that my sperm was being blocked and my release wasn't that ahh-haa f_ _k yeah moment! You know what I'm talking about when it all works right you kinda get that smirk on your face like that felt so darn good! But instead I've been getting that puzzled look on my face like, "where's the blow or the shooting stream"??? I thought maybe it was caused by not ejaculating enough! I hope this is shot lived and I figure it out because life sucks this way! Oh yeah, would definitely go see a doctor if this continues because if you don't you are losing the quality of your life men! It's just too good of a feeling and release to not do something about it! Yes, you might have to put in your boss pants when you are talking to some of these doctors because most of them have little to no training in mens testosterone and ejaculationg problems, yes even urologist! Like the other poster above said the medical community should be up on this and taking care of this for men but right now their doing a very slow & poor job! We must demand this treatment thru our doctors and must demand it from insurance companies! We pay way too much in premiums to not get any help or the insurance act like we are stupid and in no way need testosterone! I hope my problem goes away too! Mine just started about 1 week and a half ago! I was standing up when masturbating and have started lying down more and that might be part of the problem! I will keep you updated! Thanks for your time and good luck to everyone! Mark T.

Same story. Closed end vasectomy jan 2012. Felt fine for 4-5 months then started feeling constantly sick, anxious, headaches left side of head and no sex drive. Not long after developed left pain vas def. went to 3 doctors all but told me it was in my head. Finally off for an ultrasound which identified swollen epeditis and severe congestion through vas. Had a reversal aug 2013 with immediate positive effects, full ejaculation sensation back no headaches ejaculating like a fire hose and morning erections back. 1 month 3 days later back to sh*t,severe pain left vas, burning in groin, legs, massive head aches left side, ejaculations back to hardly nothing and complete loss of complete relief after ejaculation. No sex drive. Large granulomas formed left vas. Told by dr to start nerve blocks and potential removel of epeditis. ?ultra sound showing clear, thinking a MRI next I believe I have a blocked left vas. Dibilitating pain