Hello I have been going through a problem lately that has been really bothering me. My stomach is constantly making noises. It's gotten to bad that I can't sit through class anymore and it just disturbs me and the people around me. I've been to many doctors and none of them know what it could be they just say its ibs, which i k now its not because i've tried helping myself like you would with ibs and i havent gotten better. I've tried all kinds of things and it just seems to be getting worse.. Does anyone else have this problem??

Hi, i am now 23 years old, and i have exactly the same problem, my stomach is making loud noises the whole day all the time, i went to a doctor and he suggested gas-x, i am using it but it doesn't help me too much, i have this problem now for about 5 years, i also searched around and didn't find any cure. Please, if anyone knows of any cure to this, please let me know!!!
Thank you.

i have this problem too.
its horrible. effects my career and social life.
i dont want to be in any quite situation.
it has even effected my relationships.
someone please help!!!

Hi guys....i've had this embarrassing problem for over 6 years now...everytime i was at college in a quiet class ...there it went....extremely embarrassing...even quit school cuz of it...i read a post about a month ago from a lady that said she started taking Metamucil capsules....that provide fiber for regularity in your bowel....i started taking these pills for a week straight...and before i knew it, my stomach really calmed down....if i get the noises they are to the point we're its unnoticeable to the rest and only gotten it once in the past 3 weeks....i hope this helps you guys.....you can find Metamucil capsules (make sure its the capsules) at duane reade or any other pharmacy store...

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

It is so sad to see that so many people are having this problem and no doctor has any solution to this.
I was also trying metimucil and i think it helps allot.
I have a full list of links to forums about this topic, i'll list it here maybe it will be helpful to you guys.
Hope to find a cure soon.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use
:cry: