Hey girls,

What do you think; how quick can you lose weight using Slimfast method? Soon or not so soon? :) My best friend is also looking for some quick and effective weight loss program, diet, whatever. A few days ago, I started a similar topic in here, but now I ask for her, and for me, of course.

Is it possible to lose your pounds very soon if you are using Slimfast method? Anyone here with some amazing experience, that will help us to lose our pounds very, very soon?

Tell me whatever you know, give me your advice.

Thank you! 

Remember this is not an easy question, because no one can tell you this for sure. I can share my experience with you here, but I am not sure will it be the same as it was with me. I was using Slimfast method three and a half years ago. It was easy at the beginning, but later, it was the same. At first two months, I have lost 7 pounds, which was amazing and I felt great, but later, it just stopped. I did not lose any more pounds, and I felt really bad about it :/ So, I stopped using this one. Now, I don’t know why this happened to me. And, I am not saying that this can happen to you as well, but you wanted to hear some experience :) This is mine.

Good luck! 

Hey,

Wow darling, thank you so much for your experience. I was asking this question, because one my friend also tried and she has similar experience as yours. That why I was asking. I read a lot of amazing comments as well, but who knows? We are not the same, so we just can’t expect that something works the same for everyone.

I have one cousin and she lost 12 pounds in four months using Slimfast method. She is the one that told me to use this one, because it is really effective and it really can help me.

But, now, I see there are a lot of new experiences, which are not so nice :)

Btw, thank you! 

Good afternoon,

You will never find experience that you are looking for, that is a fact. I was using Slimfast method a few years ago, and I liked it, because it really helped me lose my pounds after I gave birth to my first baby. I got fat a lot, and for 8 months I lost all of these pounds. I felt amazing, thanks to Slimfast.

After I gave birth to my second child, I decided to try to lose my pounds with Slimfast again, but – nothing happened! I don’t know why, but after three months I stopped using it. That is my story, I hope it is helpful!

Good luck!