hey i',m a 13 year old girl and  weight 160  pounds  and i am 5'2 and   i want to lose like 40 pounds  don't get me wrong i am very!!!!! athlete i play volleyball cheer-leading  score  and i am  super flexible the only thing that wrong is it hard to eat right because my culture eats very fat  food  and  we have to eat  what  she cooks or don't eat anything and also  i am  not use to eating saled  i am smart athlete  all i need is too look like the part  HELP ME PLEASE   I BEG  YOU

If you want to lose weight then don't give any excuses. You need to do daily exercise and eat More fruits and veggies.

Being athletic is only a small piece of the pie, you need to pay respect to ALL aspects of your health. Diet cannot be ignored, nor can proper sleep and emotion well-being. There are no shortcuts, but you CAN stop eating junk food and still enjoy your meals.  

Drink lots of green tea it is supposed to help you lose weight. If not then drink lots of water and maybe ask your mum to give you smaller dinners.