we have no medical insurance and doctor won't take payments, I fell and broke my shoulder and tore up the rotator cuff. at the Emergency room they came in and told me it needed surgery to repair it and took my drinking water away from me saying the surgeon had been called and was coming in for the surgery.. 4 hours later I was told to go to his office the next morning that he wasn't coming in since I had no insurance. next morning they told me they didn't have an opening for 2 weeks. upon calling my regular doctor they found an opening when he called them and got me in a couple days later. after 3 months of MRIs CT scans and physcial therapy which we paid out of pocket and seeing the doctor about once a week with exrays each visit the total was almost 10 grand now they tell me I am going to have to have surgery to ever get use of the arm back that the therapy hasn't helped but the money we've spent so far would have paid for the surgery but we're tapped out! I can come up with only about half of what the surgery will cost and doctor won't take payments there has got to be some type of help for all of the people like us that don't qualify for welfare.. but need help with surgery cost.
if I could wait a few months we might be able to raise the cash but doctor says I need it now before it freezes up more I'm really at a loss, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

talk to human resources at the hospital and maybe they can find something to help

check with your local hospital about h-cap it may or maynot help it just depends if your doctor will accept it it will help with the hospital but the doctor has to accept it and then you have to pay 10% of the doctor bill Good luck with everything.