How do you know if you have a fracture? I dropped a battery pack that weighed about 8 pounds on the top of my foot about 3 weeks ago! I have had xray done and came back that it wasn't broken. They gave me a boot to wear for a week and to come back if still have pain. Went back today and saw a different Dr and she said that I have Plantar Fasciitis. My symptoms today are swollen ankle and top of my foot is swollen (not a lot but enough to not be able to put a shoe on) I am able to walk on my foot but with some pain can't really bend my foot. The Dr. is sending me to see a podiatrist but appointment isn't for another 2 weeks. I did my own research and I think I may have Lisfranc fracture or a fracture of the Talus. Any suggestions or opions on what could be wrong with my foot.

Judging from your negative Xray, and your doctors' opinions, I don't think you have a fracture. Your pain is most likely due to injury to the soft tissues on your foot. Elevating your injured foot while you are sitting may help alleviate some of the pain.