protection doesnt always work I learned it in health class

I find it really sad that this question is being asked. Schools really need to invest in a better program to teach about pregnancy and fetal development. You say you started feeling sick the day the condom came off? Maybe you have the flu then. The egg has to be fertilized first, then implanted. The hormone level will start to rise only after this occurs. The earliest you should experience morning sickness is when you find out your pregnant, which would be approximately 2 weeks after the intercourse. If you don't have a stomach virus or flu, then this may all be in your head. When you believe something hard enough you can make your body feel it's true.

My mother felt nauseous a week after conception with each of her pregnancies. My first cycle trying I had a day of heartburn a week after ovulation followed my nausea until I miscarried a few days after my period was due. The cycle after that I got pregnant and was nauseous about 3 days after both ovulating and sex, which happened around the same time based on OPKs, charting, and my husband and I only winding up having sex twice that week and the lovemaking sessions were within 6 hours of each other. I'd figured we were pretty much taking that month off trying and was only charting to make sure my cycle started up again ok after the miscarried chemical pregnancy, so I definitely wasn't expecting it.

I was experiencing morning sickness 1 week after i had unprotected sex and i have a baby girl so was that all in my head as well some people need to do more research and find out the right cause for there symptoms cause around 31% of women do experience the same symptoms as other but is about asking the right questions to get the correct answers

Soooo not true it depends on YOUR BODY!!! I had morning sickness the very first week I was pregnant, did a home test and the line was very faint, went to the doctor and had to come 3 days before my missed period now im 9 weeks!!!

No it wouldn't form a barrier I know for a fact because that is how my little girl was conceived.

I had sex 4 days ago, from yesterday day 3 i was starting too feel sick and nearly sick but not like flu and the same today when i smell something in the room... I had my rod inplant removed a week before i had sex....could i be pregnant? 

I am 2 months pregnant right now. I had my morning sickness after 3 weeks. Ive been sick everyday since then numerous times a day! i pretty much knew at 3 weeks i was pregnant.

definitely not create a barrier, those suckers (sperm) can swim through anything! They can also live up to 3 days inside you.

you can feel nausea after taking the pill. that's one of the symptoms.

With my first two morning sickness came about 3 weeks into it.  Full blown all the way into labor.  The Epidural even made me throw up.  This time I am 5 weeks and only tired.  No sickness what so ever....here's to hoping it stays that way!  It really just depends on your body and the pregnancy.  I would say that one week is way too early for any sign.  It hasn't even had enough to to form enough hcg to show up on a pregnancy test.  It's probably nerves.  4 days after intercourse is way too early as well.  Depending on your ovulation time, it may not even have had a chance to meet the egg yet.

Parents also need to educate their children a bit more too on this matter. Between school and parents, this should be discussed. Plain and simple, if you're not ready to be a parent don't have sex! Then you wouldn't have to be worried about the outcome.

My husband goes so hard and fast the rubber of the condom begins to burn me. Last week it started to smoke.

doesn't say its still inside her! read smart ass

Nausea is a symptom of the morning after pill. Everything might be okay.