My husband and I we had sex week before my period and one day before that then we did it on my period
Few day after words I feel nausea few time at my work I threw up 3 times then on Saturday I take teat It was easier to take that test it negative
Then yesterday last night we die twice. This morning I threw up I really tried out I just wondering if I'm pregnant

Looks like you got pregnant, but at this early stage, morning sickness should not come. However, some women get sickness at very early stage. Get a prego test and alleviate your morning sickness.

Yes everyone is different but some people do have nausea very early when I found out I was pregnant I was only 4 weeks , but I had been very nauseous for about 3 weeks . So that means I started being nauseous a week after I had unprotected sex or not long after . It is just different for everyone

Jasmine
God made a man and a woman to become one flesh and to bare children after they are married. Making love is to bare children and rejoice. Instead of worrying, celebrate and look forward to being the best mom you can, raising your child to fear God your father in heaven and to also have faith in his Son for dying on the cross for our sins. Children are a heritage from the lord. God has blessed me with 2 children who I love and I couldn't imagine my life without them. Remember to put God first with fear and he will direct your path.