I'm about to start taking some old antibiotics I have in my cupboard.

I could never learn to live with this, just 10 days ago my hearing was perfect!

I have had this for 3 months now. I am really discouraged. Tried many different medications and even the predisone is not working. Any other things I should do? I have done all of the above.

David I have had this problem for 3 months. I have taken other meds and now am on prednisone. It is not working. I take Claritin daily take weekly allergy shots, the medi pot, nasal spray and nothing is working. I am going to do a CT scan. Please let me know if anything works for you. Thank you. Rosemary

what antibiotic?Predisone is not working

what about the ringing in your ears, is that gone?

Hey, I'm suffering from the same thing and just wondered why you couldn't go near water? I can't get water anywhere near my ears as it makes things so much worse, wondering if it's the same problem you where /are having. Carla x

Hi anyuta I hope by now you have found a solution to your problem. Yes Dr. Poe and other Drs are doing a new surgery to. ETD that has been successful. It worked for me 4 yrs ago. Keep searching for your answer if you haven't got it yet. It's out there.. Stay positive!

I have had clogged ears for a few weeks now. Tried prednisone and antibiotics. Still no relief. Did your ears finally clear up?

Do you havev blurred vision with it

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and your story. It helps bring hope to all of us who suffer with this awful unrelenting problem!

David, one thing that really has helped and is helping me is a tool I found on Amazon called Eustachi - have you tried that? I did not get immediate results, but I use it to exercise my eustachian tubes several times a day and it has brought me relief. My problem is still persisting after 5 weeks of this hell but every day seems to be getting just a little better. I don't know if I'll be normal again, but i can only pray. I will pray for you too!

Thank you so much for sharing our story to give us all hope! Mine is 2 months now and it is the most annoying life altering thing I have ever had to deal with! It just is a constant annoyance. Thank you for giving me hope that this can go away... eventually!

Need help!!
I was laying in my bed when I noticed my ears felt full I cleaned them still the feeling I looked it up and found out it was an ETD. I have tinnitus but it goes away from time to time and a few months ago I yawned a lot but all that came up was anxiety. I'm currently laying down because the ETD isn't bothering me the tinnitus is still though. I haven't had a cold but if I keep laying down will the ETD go away. I will go to the doctor if my right ear is like this for a week.

Everyone- I can't tell you what a relief it was to hear I'm not the only one. I'm 28 years old and I am on month 2 of my blocked tubes. I have had daily light headedness as well as ringing in the ears. I'm scheduled for a MRI in a week or so at the recommendation of my ENT. The ENT did give me some steroid pills that were a 6 day dosage that actually seemed to help at the end, but within a week of being done with those its back to how it was. The steroid spray did nothing. At this point anxiety has set in and its irritating. I have never had problems with my ears before, but I do find comfort knowing maybe there is some light at the end of this tunnel. I did purchase a ear popper and tried it once and it didn't seem to help, but might keep trying as its a exercise so I'm sure the more you do it the better the results may be. Thanks again for the comments out there as they have eased my concerns some.