Hi everyone :) A couple of days ago I’ve started with Ideal Protein diet. So far I find it very difficult to obey all the rules, but I promised myself I’m not quitting. I want to lose at least 40 pounds. I have difficulties to chose what will I eat. I hate vegetables, they make me sick. I am starting to be nervous every time I remember I have to eat them. I would like to speed up this process. If this doesn’t pay off, I will never ever try any diet program again.:/ Do you happen to know how much weight will I be able to lose with this diet?

Hi

I was on this diet years ago. It worked great for me. I remember that it was very hard at the beginning for me too.  But after I got through the second week, everything was fine. I got used to it, and I was actually starting to feel like the diet really fits me. I hope it will work the same for you. Just be patient, stick it out for two weeks and then you will see it is not that hard at all when your body adjusts.

As for the extra pounds, I think I lost 60 pounds in 5 months.  This is very individual,  but I think you can lose at least as much as I did.

Thank you very much Mellisa8. I really have problems with all those strict rules. I mean, you must eat just vegetables, lean meat and those products that Ideal Protein Company gives you. I find all of those things completely distasteful. I hope that other three phases aren’t so restrictive. Yes, I promised myself I won’t quit but it is so hard. I am dreaming about eating cheeseburger. :) But you cheered me up with the fact that you lost 60 pounds in five months. That’s a really nice tempo of losing pounds. Maybe this will be a good motivation and I will try even harder not to quit.