Hey people, I was wondering if I start to chew my food really slowly, and like 30-50 times each bite, or for those who already know – to do the Hiller method, how much will I be able to lose until 24th of September. That is a big day for me, it’s not my wedding (I already made that mistake long time ago, hehe), but it is a really important date for me and I would like to look good as possible.Tell me, and be honest, is there any chance I could lose at least 15 pounds until then? I will probably start to walk for an hour every day as well.I would appreciate answers from the people who have experience with this, thanks!

Hey Julie, you can totally do it! If you have the will power to really stick to that kind of eating for a fairly long period of time, then the results will be there, I am 100% positive. Almost 3 months of eating that way can’t go without losing weight. It will be hard for you at the beginning, probably, until you become used to it, and then it will be piece of cake.I, for example, always tell myself that the next meal I eat will be properly chewed, but I forget that as soon as I sit to eat. It’s just unbelievable; I don’t have that strength to control myself.

Hello girls. I wouldn’t say The Hiller Method is one of the quickest for losing weight, but it is one of the healthiest ways, for sure. If you prefer to lose weight in a natural way, without too much sacrifice, without calculating meals and calories, without doing exhausting exercises every day, then this method should be perfect for you.What I can recommend from my own experience is that you shouldn’t give up this method at the very beginning, because you probably won’t see the results straight away. But just be patient, and they will soon show up, I assure you.