Hi everyone.

Do you know anything about the effectiveness of Ideal Protein diet? I am considering trying it. I am searching for the right diet program for a while now. I am losing my precious time, I could have lost 10 pounds till now. I don’t have any experience with this diet, but I have one friend that followed this diet a year ago. She says that if she was persistent enough, she would’ve been able to lose seven pounds per week. That would be great since this diet doesn’t sound so rigorous to me. So, is it really true that you can lose 7 pounds every week with this diet?

Yes, it is true. My cousin was always obese, she even had some health problems when she was younger because of her obesity.  Her mother always prepared special food for her, low in calories. Sometimes even for the rest of the family because they were not so slim either. When she found out about Ideal Protein diet, she forced everyone in the house to start following it. All of them lost a couple of pounds. Sarah was losing approximately 5-7 pounds a week. Everyone was very satisfied with her improvement.

So yes, you can lose seven pounds per week with this program.

I don’t think so. They say you can, but you can't. It’s just a lie.

My girlfriend was on this diet, she was very satisfied with it. She combined it with exercising, everyday swimming and dancing salsa. She was very active, she followed the diet plan strictly and she lost all of her extra weight. But it needed time. She was losing 2-5 pounds a week.

If you decide to try this diet plan, you will need to include some other stuff in your losing weight process. Run daily, exercise outside or hit the gym. It is not a bad diet plan, it will certainly help you.