I just moved from a climate that was very dry and hot in the summers, but snowed in the winter and i was running very well in all seasons and actually started enjoying running in the winter, but i recently had to move where it is hot and humid. It is constantly hot and i seem to sweat the second i walk outside and running without getting sick and dizzy has been very hard..any tips on getting my body to climatize to this weather? or am i going to have to just run till my body gets used to it?

I hate hot and humid weather. I used to live in North Carolina and it was terrible. I would either run early in the morning or late at night after the sun goes down. Otherwise, I would try to hydrate yourself through the run either by stopping off for drinks at water fountains or from your bag or by running with a camelbak or other water delivery pack.

We should have a specific time for the running.
According my experience we should run at night because there is only time when we have high quantity of the calories in our body.