What weather conditions will cause you to cancel and/or modify a planned outdoor workout

Lightning and/or ice stop me in my tracks. Rain depends. If it starts raining after I begin my run it's no problem. I have a difficult time starting in a rain, especially if it is a cold one.

Other than that, not much.

heavy rain
ice

In warm weather only a heavy rain and/or lightning. This time of year a 35 degree drizzle and it ain't gonna happen. Ice is bad news also.

Rain, darkness or cold. Any two of the three and I won't go out.

Lightning also cancels any outdoor plans.

In warm weather only lightning. When it's cold... it doesn't take much to cancel a run.

:1:
Exceptionally windy also! Like yesterday!

Heavy, heavy rain. Ice. I'm not sure about snow yet, ask me in a couple of months. Not sure on temperatures yet. If it is too humid, i might pass on the run, or try to get it in later at night.

AZ: Right now...warm, hot weather here. I'm still holding back to do any outside work.

When it's dark out too.

Ohio: Cold weather with snow and ice.

Big waves inhibit my ability to run on water.

excessive heat--I still don't know how you Texans do it!!

Icy rain--stops me before I even leave my bed.

Not being Jesus inhibits my ability to run on water. :shrug:

Since I have both a road bike and a bike on a trainer, I have become more apt to ride inside if the weather is really rainy or very windy. I haven't really ridden in the real cold weather or snow, but I suspect that a majority of my fall/winter riding will be done inside.

Ice and slushy conditions seem to be the main factors in keeping me indoors...I don't mind heavy rain or wind or the heat (it never gets too overly hot down here)

heavy snow

ice

high wind with any rain

heavy rain

and lightning

extreme cold

too hot

too humid

too hungover (oh wait, is that a weather condition?)