As of now, I am really concerned about my weight. I kept a food log over the past few days and I eat an average of 3000+ calories a day. I'm 5ft 9 inches and have dropped three weight petcentiles in the last month and a half. I'm currently in the 2nd weight percentile for my height and age and it worries me. I have dropped to my record low of 88 pounds, there is no way a 17 year old male should weight that little. I have alot of health problems, maybe my failure to thrive is caused from an undiagnosed one? Anyone have any clues as to what could be causing this?

I'm no expert here but my advice would be consult your physician.

I would suggest 2 things

I would also start an exercise program and build up muscle to add to your weight. Start small and work your way up

and secondly cut back your caloric intake ,If you continue to eat that much daily it will catch up to you at some point. I would google approximately how much you should be eating, and add about an extra 400 calories to that to add weight. Also choose foods that will allow you to build weight. This means proteins a moderate amount of carbohydrates (moderate is key there) and healthy fats in avocados nuts olives etc

Hope this helps you out my boy and good luck (:

Message me if you have any other questions and concerns