im turning 17 next week but just found out today im pregnant my partner said that the choice is mine and that no matter what he'll stick by me wich is great but one problem i dont know wether to keep the baby or not because i already have a 2 year old daughter and i live with my mum a dad they said that if i ever got pregnant again im out what do i do follow my head and do the smart thing and get a termination or follow my heart and keep the baby please help???? :(

You and only you can make this decision. I don't think your parents can throw you out due to your age, but i am not sure.
After your daughter was born, why didn't you start some kind of birth control? How come your partner didn't wear a condom.
This could ALL have been avoided if you took the proper steps to not get pregnant again.
I really don't know what to tell you at this point. I am not for abortion nor am i against it. I had 2 procedures and each one of my daughters had 1, so i can not judge you as i have no right.
It is a very hard decision, i know, but i would have had to do the same thing if i had to do it over again. Good luck to you and i hope you go the right way no matter which way that is.

think about the pros and cons of having this baby. protection should have been used but its to late to think about that. jus make up your mind before its to late! you dont want to get caught doing what you dont want to do. it hurts even worse when life makes your decision for you and you just have to deal with it> Good luck in w.e you choose!! Next Wrap It Up!!!

I'm only 17 myself; my fiance is 17 also and she has had 2 children, both stillborn. God bless them both. I can't judge you but I really think that you should sit both your parents down and maybe work out a plan. Talk to your doctor or a womans health clinic. My mom had an abortion when she was 15, and told me that if I ever got pregnant that it would be my call. Whatever you choose do it for you and your child[ren] you're going to be the one to raise them. Good luck in whatever you choose!