i've been going out with my girlfriend for six months now and have had this strange condition! i'll feel fine in the day and eat normally but when im with my girlfriend im usually sick, if we ever go out for a meal or eat when im with her 9/10 i'll be sick, i dont feel sick constantly it just suddenly comes on and i need to rush to the toilet, there was a period of about a month where i wasnt sick at all and i thought it had gone but then it started again, i've been looking this up on the internet and some people's only answers are this so called 'panic disorder' but apprently to stop that you just need to confront feeling sick, but i am very open about this and i feel my girlfriend is becoming abit distressed as she thinks its her fault that im being sick. its not my diet as i eat the same regular things all the time, i thought it may be a perfume or hair product that she's using i could be allergic to but she claims she never uses the same one.

any suggestions?? 

maybe your not attracted to her the way you would like to be

hi there firstly you need to say just how much you like this girl and then we can go from there. This has a great bearing on the result.

this girl is absolutely stunning, i love her to bits! been together for 6 months now and get on so well. never argue or fall out, all my mates and my family love her to bits, i couldnt imagine life without her.