Hi i am 14 and going to be 15 at the end of april.

I have had a problem with a tight foreskin since about a year ago when i started watching porn. The man was able to pull back his foreskin abotu a cm past his glans, i did not know it was suppost to do that.

I have talked to my parents, it was very embarrassing, and my dad said that "everyone is different" and that he use to worry about the same problem when he was a kid,"but it turned out alrite for him". He said that his foreskin could only retract when having sex? i think that isn't true but he said that if he tryed to pull it back normally whilst erect then he couldn't do it. I know, i don't understand how it makes any difference.

I have been reading about for a long time now. The name of it is PHIMOSIS. So i'm pretty sure i have it (because i have a tight foreskin) but i read that not that many people get it, but then i have realised that both my younger brothers (10,6) both neither can pull back foreskin aswell.

Any help would be really good anything any sites that u could post to me or anything i would be greatful for thank you.

Anonymous boy wrote:

I am able to pull back foreskin over when it its really limp but i have only done this 3/4 times because i am scared of the weird feelin u get when it reveals the glans (mainly because i am not use to it, this is not a worry for me)

And idk whether this helps or not but my penis (limp) is about 3 inches (erect) is about 5 and a bit inches.

Any help would i will be really grateful for, so any info, sites etc.that u could post to me or anything thank you.