I have anxiety i wanted to kno if i could smoke out of bong to see if the weed would make me feel better now that i kno i have anxiety????

In some people it decreases the anxiety, but in other people it increases it. So, do you feel lucky?

Stay away of marijuana if you already have anxiety. I think that everybody should stay away of recreational marijuana or any other drug use but if you have anxiety you should really stay away. In some people, marijuana gives a lot of paranoia and more anxiety so these people usually don´t smoke anymore. For others like me, marijuana is a relief for anxiety, BUT only in the beginning. So you go on smoking and after weeks or months you are addicted and more anxious than before you start smoking. And when you try to stop, comes an unbearable anxiety.

If you want something to relief anxiety, don´t use any substance because it´s a road to addiction and much more anxiety in the future. The relief of the beginning is just an illusion, "you will put dust under the carpet but one day you will have to deal with the dust".