i'm 27 and i had a baby 8 mths ago the hair on my legs seem to be growing in slow now and i also have big spots with no hair and kinda dry skin what would that be but before i did'nt notice anything i thought it might be hormones kicking in cause i had three boys prior to my 8 mth baby girl they tested my red cells and thyroed and the test came back good any help would be great

Hi! Anything which causes the hair to be broken off short with a sharp tip can cause ingrown hair. Shaving is the leading cause, followed by waxing and tight clothing. Shave in the direction of hair growth. Shaving against the hair growth will result in ingrown hairs. Before shaving, make sure that the razor is sharp. Do not forget to use shaving and aftershave lotion as they greatly help to avoid ingrown hair. Or use loofah sponges and grainy scrubs when having a shower. That is a natural ingrown hair removal technique. I hope this helps.