I have three boys all c-sections and recovery was not easy so i had a tubal ligation (it was cut). My tubal ligation was done just 9 mouths ago now i feel like I am pregnant. what are the chance
of another pregnancy and having a safe and health baby? OH IF I AM PREGNANT I WILL BE SO HAPPY......

Guest,
anything is possible with the Lord. How exciting. I have heard some stories of people conceiving after tubal. Go to your doc and have him/her check it out. Blessings, let us know how you are.

Hizgrace

That is me... I have a tubal ligation going on 5 years ago. This month has been so difficult for me. I have been late 7 days. I feel movement. I shouldn't be pregnant. I have four boys and don't need another child. I wanted a tubal done and now I feel like I am pregnant. Nesaua, smells are different, gaining a lot of weight. I hate this feeling. I dont want to hurt a child if I am but what am I suppose to think? I am scared.