Hi I'm only fourteen and my boyfriend wants to finger me, it's that okay? In a way I feel like if I let him, I'm way too slutty for my age, but compared to most of my friends, Im just being a pansy for no reason. Everyone I've asked thinks its no big deal, but I do. Should I let him? Am I too young? Please help!

If you feel the need to ask, the answer is NO!!!!

You're right, it IS a big deal because it means something to YOU.

Don't ever do anything you are not comfortable with. You will know when you are with the guy you want to allow to touch you, and when it's the right time. You won't need to ask or wonder.

Never mind what your "friends" say. They probably haven't done it either but they want to get you to do it. Every guy I went to school with had screwed every girl in school --- in his own mind. Most of them had not even been lucky enough to feel any boobs. So don't believe what "friends" tell you.

And about that slutty thing. Your friends will be the first to make sure everyone knows about the slutty thing you did.

no you are a child now do sex after the age of 16