Are you on any medications guest? Anything at all?

Claratin D, I took advil about a week ago for my wrist but I don't know if that would leave effects

actully 2 weeks ago

OK, not was I was looking for. It's unlikely either of those would cause any problems. Some prescription drug can cause retrograde ejaculation.

Just give it some more time guest. That's all I have to offer right now. I still think it may be just a bit early. Otherwise you'd need to see a urologist. They specialize in the male reproductive system. Odds are they would also tell you to wait.

Ok thank you I just wanted to make sure I was Ok.

I think I might just quit for about a year and see if I get any results (or if I have a wet dream in that period of time.) Thank you for all your help.

You probably don't need to wait a year, just a couple of months or so.

Keep me posted.

Good luck.

Ok :). And btw, I almost forgot something. When I am done there is sometimes a white spot in my pre-ejaculate. (it happens more often now) And it is always in the same spot. It is hard to describe since I am circumcised but the doctors screwed it up so I have some foreskin. It is right under it on the left side though. Is that normal? Because I think it has to do with being rubbed since it does not come out white.

I'm honestly not sure what you're seeing Guest. I really wouldn't worry about it though.

Ok :) I was just curious

I just wish I had more patience. Also I can't get it off my mind. And when I do forget about it simple things can trigger it right back up again.

Things don't happen all at once guest, especially in a living body.

It's OK.

But is it bad for me to masturbate? Because if my body is barely starting to make semen (I keep getting my pre-cum everytime I do it now *unless I go to fast*) could I waste my semen doing this?

It is not bad for you to masturbate at all. While you could run out of semen, have a dry orgasm, it's only temporary. Your body will make more.

OK I was confused for a second