I rock back and forth while I am criss cross (I've always done that) I also have a pillow on my lap. Could that harm my testicles?

No it shouldn't harm your testicles short term.

Long term you DO want to keep your testicles cool though. They hang outside the body for a reason. They need to be just below body temp to make the best sperm.

Oh. Because mostly everytime I get up to go pee after I leave that position my scrotum shrivels

NORMAL. There are muscles that raise/lower the testicles and cause the scrotum to "shrivel."

My urine was cloudy again

It doesn't necessarily mean you have retrograde ejaculation.

Guest, give your body some time to grow. You don't have to rush this. The only way we'd know for sure is to run diagnostic tests, that means you need to see a doctor and preferably a urologist.

You are NORMAL sir. Please don't worry.

Ok. I thought it was just weird because it only happens after I am done masturbating.

Even if it is retrograde ejaculation, you're young and the muscles are still developing that close off the bladder when you orgasm.
It can take time.

Is it ok that I sometimes get minor pains in my testicles? Mostly it is only in one and then later it switches. I told my mother about this and she said she doesn't know but they are probally growing. A few months ago I told my friend about this and he said it's because they are growing also. Is this true?

Yes. Minor pains are VERY common during puberty.

If the pains are very sharp, like you can't stand up it hurts so bad, then see a doctor.

OK. Yeah I can stand up but sometimes there just a little annoying

Not a problem then.

Thankfully, I seem to be getting more patience everyday. I thought I was going to lose it lol. About a week before I made this post it was so bad that even my mom noticed a change in my behavior. I truthfully told her what was bothering me and it seemed to make me feel better. But I am happy I am starting to get more patience

I'm glad you told your mother.

I don't see any reason to worry about your development. Please continue to feel free to ask anything on these forums. We're all here to help.

My right testicle is decently bigger than my left one is this ok? And my penile size is a little over 2 and a half inches when erect is this normal?