Can you explain what doctors do during a testicular exam?

Hey, I think I might have ejaculated. When I got my pre-cum earlier there was only like 1 drop but when I had my orgasm it felt very good and I was moaning and I looked and half of the head of my penis was covered in clear semen. It was thick and I took a shower after that and it was hard to clean off. Do you think I ejaculated?

I still don't think I can ejaculate. Like I said months ago I can pre-cum now and I've been able to now for almost 4 months :c

Don't know if I've ever explained this but I'm obsessed with this. On June 6th I read something and someone asked people how old they were when they first ejaculated and I've been upset and obsessed ever since.

Stop worrying. Semen is clear when you first start to ejaculate and may only be a drop or two.

Well sometimes it looks like a drop or two comes out when I orgasm

But I think it's pre-cum getting pushed out by contractions when I orgasm :c

The only way to know is to look at your semen under a microscope. If you see sperm, well, it's sperm.

Pre-cum and semen look alike at first.

I don't have a microscope though it seems like when I'm done masturbating there's lots of clear stuff on my glans

Can you explain about my problem that why I can't ejaculate because every time I masturbate small amount of semen comes out..and my urine gets cloudy everytime...that problem I was suffering from a 2 months ago even after abstaining from it for many days