U male or female?

I know , im 30 and I loke guy feet but im straight , its weird huh

see i have a head teacher at my high school and she wears black high heels sometimes :/

I don't think you can ever get rid of a fetish. It is not even fair to try. As long as it is within proper boundaries, respect, etc., you should not torture yourself by trying to get rid of it.

I say this because I have a foot fetish myself. It overtook me at a young age. I don't think there was anything traumatic that triggered it. Frankly, I follow a neurological theory I read once that there are some permanent 'crosstalks' across brain networks and some things can get associated with others. Colors can bring up a number, feet can bring arousal, as an example.

Personally, I masturbate to women's feet all the time and it does not bother me at all. It relaxes me after all. The only issue is finding a partner that enjoys it. My wife doesn't and it even caused our opening of the marriage. I have not acted upon it because it is very very difficult to find a woman who enjoys her feet adored. Only once I had a girlfriend that loved it. A truly unique woman as she liked her feet and even would lick them herself. Dietcherry on this thread seems to be one of them, kudos to her!

Why?? There is nothing wrong with it. Don't listen to people saying sex is bad and you can only do this or that. Be open and at least research first.

Most of women use the fact that poeple hate footfetish.. and let them pay money to play with their feet or even show pics.. if they like it they would offer it to you for free .. men won't pay for sex or sending pics

I got rid of mine by just smoking alot of marijuana

All I can say to your comments is 'where do you live?'. I'm here because i also struggle with this fetish and because some days its an overpowering desire thats really gets me down when I can't satisfy it. I've also had it since I was a young child. I've been comforted by several posts on this topic about how common it is though. Guess I just live with it now.

kosh sher goftan nava

Right, its fun but ANNOYING with three underlines

Pls explain properly

I want to get rid of my foot fetish I'm 13 I was abused as a young child I know what caused it but how do I get rid of the fetish

Just controll yourself bro,see a professional private doc

Ya don't LoL

I love my foot fetish and I wouldn't exchange it for anything else :) However teen years may be confusing. With each ear after I turned 20 I became more confident with it and don't care if anyone else knows. But it's not like I'm bragging.