Saints row I love this game

Get over it. It is just like an addiction to smoking, but less harmful.

There's a way, no matter what they say.
It works you will be healed and restored, you will still have some thoughts but you will have the power to overcome it. Fetish is like porn and sex, in order to beat it you should stop also watching normal porn and avoid too much sex, eat healtie And clean your mind, be busy with things and never be lazy. All of this it is very important but is not enough, this fetish is caused by a deeper unsatisfaction, a void in your heart/ soul. This void can be truly filled only by love, not just normal love but divine love, in other words you need faith, you need the love of God, you need to believe and trust that he got this he's gonna make you a new person. You need to "born again" and your life will be totally renewed in joy and satisfaction in Him. That's how I did it, it's important not to rely on your strength but to realize that only God can win in this battle, so put your trust in him and ask him to do it for you. With him you will do it.

Not necessarily. I have a foot fetish and I'm sure of the cause of why I have one. When I was young I played with my aunts feet same as the OP and also played with other women's feet as well. Being young it's not bad but as I got older I found it to be awkward (socially, I wouldn't mind if she didn't) but the need to play with them developed as I got older into something sexual and now I'm attracted to them.

Foot fetishism is not something to be ashamed of... There must have definitely been something in your past which has highly influenced you into feet... I'm 21 and I had a very strong fetishism to feet... When I was 7 or 8 I saw a dance clip in a film in which her feet were zoomed many a times.... I suddenly remembered this when I was 16 I guess... Knowing the root cause of it, it was easy to overcome the problem.. Try developing interest in other things... There are many more interesting things in the world of sex.

You should embrace it. If your girlfriend laughs at you, time to move on. We all have things we like and things we don't. You aren't hurting anyone.

Can totally relate to u

But then again if you're not attracted to normal sex, you can never please a woman or have kids!

I'm not sure when hou typed this but I would appreciate if we talk somewhere. Im 15m

I would bite the bullet and tell your parents it will be awkward but your mind I would believe is impressionable enough where you could divert the fetish but I'm not a trained psychotherapist so my reply means nothing

Don't why do your parents need to know

you like foot worship if you snd me your cell no

Whoa a bit young to be saying that stuff yet

Hi I Read Ur reply and wanted to ask you my hubby has foot fetish and he's done things like Google them not just that he also went and grabbed my sisters heels and rub his thing on them and his own sisters idk why he does that I've told him to embrace his fetish with me but he keeps doing shady stuff like that idk what to do?

Im 13 and have the same issue