Hi people say I have a gorgeous smile but under my chin its horrible I have bumps on it I tried to use facewash and baking soda still not helping I'm 13 Years Old and I want to get these bumps off my chin without doctor involed please help me

Thank you so much it's that I used something calked netureogen and it made.it go away now it's getting worst I can't even smile or get close to anybody cuss the stupid bumps it makes me wanna cry

Thankss So much

Remember this is not a serious problem and i can understand that during this stage many changes occur so don't worry. to prevent this bumps i'll suggest you to use dilute and natural soap. DO NOT USE those soap which are strong and don't go near sun rays and clean your face twice a day with soap so that your face is cool and no sweating. see that you may not have SWEATING because this can destroy your whole skin.

Hi I use a product called Aknicare, which works brilliantly for me! After trying countless products I was so pleased to find something that finally worked! Also look at what your eating and small things that can contribute to causing acne. I found these which may be fairly useful 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I hope you find what works for you :)