During sex with my girlfriend, she'll be pleasing me very much and attempting to make me squirt however recently the amount of squirt I seem to produce has double and is making me not want to squirt at all, ruining my sexual appetite. I do want to have sex with her but at the same time I don't. I have been to the doctors and they couldn't find anything wrong with because there isn't, He also suggested I tried pelvic floor muscles exercises they didn't help neither so i was wondering if anybody could help me or is having the same problem?   

So why does it bother you? I expect she likes to see you squirt and enjoys seeing more of it. Why do you not want to squirt, don't you want to do it to please her?

I doubt that there is much you can do to minimize it. I think it's one of those things that improves with age, so to speak. The more you do it the more you get.

yeah she does enjoy seeing and making me squirt, Although I don't want to stop squirting.. just the amount to be smaller than it is now. The reason why I want to not squirt as much is because, I'm being a little selfish and I don't get as much pleasure from it. I do want to please her & if the amount of squirt is going to increase then i guess I'll have to put up with it lol. Thanks for your advice and I very much appreciate it. 

I can make my self squirt and i can keep it from happening it is kinda weird. It is just a different way or kind of orgamas. It is kinda just a game of trail and error. And different things make it happen. Try to mix it up more and see how your body responds. Thats how i learned.

I know how to squirt and have been doing it for 10 years now, only recently when I do i think the amount is too much. How do you keep it from happening? I have tried different types of masturbating also she has tried different things to me but they all resort to the same thing, thanks for your advice and I'll see if there is anything I can do to not squirt so much arghh lol. 

Quote:

please respond... i need stuff to do..

What do you need help with?

As a male who has had several women who squirt, I can promise you, the more the better for the guy/girl on the licking end...assuming they are in to it. I honestly would not worry about it...in fact, if nothing else, I would be trying to figure out how to squirt even more. Seriously though, don't put too much thought in to it. If your partner likes it, they like it...if they don't...well...there are millions of people in the world who do.

When I say squirt I mean I really squirt, my g/f can be making me cum.. and when i cum, a squirt can last over 30secs and the amount is stupid like a litre and I can do this maybe 8 or 9 times during sex. Im lucky my g/f doesnt mind the squirting however I dont like to squirt that much myself. 

Wow, that is just hawt... perfect ideal woman for men like me.

Girl, seriously that is just fircken hawt. Your girlfriend likes it...obviously she thinks of it similarly to the way I think of it. If she is not complaining, then I would be glad I did it as much as you do it,  if I were you. You say you are sick of the mess...but there are ways around the mess part. You could start by asking your partner, "So...just how much DO you really like it when I squirt"

Pretty sure you know where I am going wit that. Good luck. Once you let your fears go over this, you are going to have soooo much fun.  :)

The mess is a lil uncontrollable, have to cover my bed and bedroom floor with towels etc,  My girlfriend ask me to squirt all over her face and things lol.. so I know she enjoys me squirting, but after sex with her & also when I masturbate I get pains in my lower stomach and the insides of my vagina can sting sometimes. Im not scared about the amount im used to it.. 

If you are having pains, I suggest making an appointment. It could be nothing more than muscle spasms from having such a hard orgasm, but again it could also be something more serious. I would go get checked out just to be sure though. Can't hurt.

Ive been to the doc's and gyn they just say the pains in lower stomach are from the amount of liquid im managing to produce and the burning sensation is because of the amount of liquid and how fast it comes out. 

In that case, nothing to worry about...just an unfortunately minor side affect to having fun.  :) I have been with 4 women who have orgasms that drenched me...but only one of them came anywhere close to what you describe...and honestly, she was my favorite. So you are truly a treasure and should be proud of what you can do. And if anyone ever has an issue with it, then they are a prude and it's time to move on to somebody else. Take care girl.  :)