Hi! In the last couple of days I have been feeling an itchy sensation between my toes. I was just scratching it, and this morning my foot became red, a bit swollen with some funny scaly rash. What could this be? Is it dangerous?

Hi there! I had these symptoms once, and I was diagnosed with athletes foot. It is a fungus infection. You have to be very careful as it may spread to other members of your family and if you don’t go to a doctor soon, it may spread to other parts of the body, even face and it can become pretty painful. There are some anti fungal powders that may be used, or cream and sprays, but you need doctor’s evaluation and help. You need to treat the fungus spores in your socks and shoes otherwise the infection will return I used Imperial Feet anti-fungal spray and Imperial feet athletes foot solution, and they helped me a lot.