Well i have been searching many websites and found this one by accident. I was just wondering if anyone has the same problem as me. My toes are actually peeling in small circular shapes. BUT there is no sign of a red ring around them to indicate ringworm please someone help me out here and tell me what is going on! I got rid of most of it on my one of my toes in the past now it's on all of my toes. Please please please i really need someone to help me out here this is starting to freak me out. :-( thanks for reading though
~rose

Perhaps you have some sort of fungus which might require medical treatment. Do you let your feet "air out" at anytime or are you wearing socks and/or closed in shoes most of the time. This is important in terms of preventing a lot of sweating/moisture, which can cause the development of a fungal infection. Try airing your feet frequently. In terms of the peeling, have a dermatologist look at it to be sure that you don't need professional treatment. Let us know.