I'm a thriteen year old female weighs 122 pounds. 5ft 1in . Hi I would really appriciate if anyone could tell me any dieting and exercise plans. I would like to start now and throught the summer. I would like to weight 100 pounds before school start again. Thank you for reading.ive been researching about weight loss tips. But I want to here other people stories and diets. ~Bianca

Hi there, Bianca! The best tip that I can give you when it comes to weight loss is to NEVER overdo it(Although I don't think you will) but it's true, some people get too desperate to lose weight and they result to extreme measures causing their bodies to break down and sometimes even death.

I too was a bit overweight before, it took me a while before realizing that it's mostly about what I take into my body. It starts with what you eat then what you do with it. Start eating healthier, and a side-note it's much easier to do diets when you have someone to do it with. Get your family into it, or maybe your friends. There are some recipes that you can follow that can help you stay on track. I'm not much of a cook but I found them easy to follow.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Good luck!

Thank you very much.