I'm a girl and I need a strong vibrator to help me "get off" I've tried back massages electric toothbrushes and the shower head but nothing is working help!!

I'm a girl and I really love to masterbate. It makes me feel better about myself. But, whenever I think about it in public or at school, I start to shame myself. Any ways to help me feel pride instead ? I also don't know quite how to orgasm. I always come close but by that time I am way to tired to continue. Any tips on that? I am scared I will get caught by parent or my brothers who always barge in my room. I can not do it with my fingers because it doesn't stimulate me at all. I have always been interested in this topic, but up until a while long ago, it was not pleasurable enough. Any tips that have worked with you id be glad to try.