:cry: i am 8 or so weeks pregs an have no idea wot to do, i am single with 1 child an can bearly cope as it is. i have booked an abortion but do not really want to go for it altho i am positive i do not want another child...i was wondering if anyone knows of a garanteed way to cause a miscarage by myself so i can deal with it myself at home. i do not want anyway that may harm my body longterm as i do not want family or friends to know i am or was pregnant. pls send a realistic reply... thank you this is my last hope.

There are couples out there that can not conceive. If you do not want the baby and do not want to have an abortion then why not think about adoption. They will pay for your food and doctors visits so it helps you out in the long run.

there are ways to induce a miscarriage with parsley and vitamin c but i know what your going through i have the same thing going on i have three kids and me and my husband got pregnant agian but i don't think we can have another child.