Hey!
I have a round face and was wondering if inverted bob hairstyles would suit me?

Hi!
Inverted bob hairstyles is a head hugging and is a classic style that fits almost every face shape. Besides this bob hairstyle is style that can be easily modified to suit you. Adjustments can be made with fringe or bang area, besides you can pick length (chin, shoulders...) if you are round faced, I suggest chin or even higher. Besides I would recommend you layers at the side of your face (this should tighten your face). At the beck your hair should be tapered and little shorter at neck, maybe little bit longer toward the face.
Hope this works for you!

Hello there earlene,

If you are wondering what haircut best suits you I suggest that you check it by yourself. There are few programs online which are great for stuff like this. You just need to take a picture of you with your hair up and without make up. Then you upload your picture online and then fun begins.

You can choose from thousands of different styles and colors! So if you want to see how inverted bob hairstyle would suit you this is the best possible way because once you cut your hair you need to wait before it grows back again. In addition to the different hairstyles you can experiment with make up as well. Enjoy and have fun while deciding about your new hairstyle.