Hi. I'm 19 year old male and have some questions about normal penis size. You see, I wish I could say that I'm happy with the size of my penis but I'm not. I think, comparing it with some pictures that it is definitely smaller that it should be in my age.
I'm still a virgin and I would like to know is the size of penis that important and I just the answer to question-is bigger better.
I recently started dating with one great girl and I'm really anxious about going in bed with her because my self confidence is lost.
Please, some help about this would be more then appreciated.

I would really like to help because I have also thought about this a lot in my past. Answer to your question is –yes, the size is important but perhaps not in the way that you imagine.
It is important for man but not as important to women. You see, I believe that penis size is only one aspect of a man's make-up, and you will soon find out that women want relationship with man not with their penis. Believe me; too big penis can only stand in a way of a god relationship. For woman, it could easy to accommodate a normal penis in vaginal sex, anal or oral sex. You couldn’t say this for a too big penis. You probably don’t know that hitting a woman's cervix during vaginal sex is a painful experience for both partners.
So, try to remember only one thing- penis size is much more a male issue than a female issue.

ok, i know you guys make a big deal out of stuff like this, but bigger isnt always better. im not bragging but my bfs is huge!! and the first COUPLE of times we had sex it was rlly hard to fit!!! it was also really painful, but now im used to it, so its not bad at all!! but being big definitely has its advantages and disadvantages!

a big one does hurt the first few times and most girls get used to it., But there's more to a relationship than size.