I have always thought that I am the only one in my company who uses antidepressants. To my surprise it seems that almost half people there is on some drug. Even though it was a relief, I still cannot believe what we have turned into. Is todays world so intolerant to mistakes that we are in constant fear of error and its consequences? Is everyone taking meds?

Believe me when I say that is the exactly the same thing that is happening in my firm! Here we take drugs with first morning coffee, so that we can be prepared for the possible hell situations that will eventually come. No place for error, only the best go up I guess this is the motto of modern world. You do not have to like it, as long as you abide by it. Maybe when I am older, I will laugh at this, but for the moment meds are helping me be normal.