I bought the straightener and lost the instructions....can someone please help me and let me know what all i have to do....thanks so much!!!

Good day,

Firstly get yourself a treatment spray at a hairsalon, to spray on your hair before your start straightening because a straighner can burn and damage your hair.

When getting the spray you spray about 4 sprays on your hair all over and then take pieces of hair and take the straighner brush as if its a hair brush and start at the root to the end by taking it through the hair.

Hope it helps.

Hello there,

I must say that hair straightener is the worst thing ever! Me and my best friend had ruined our hair because of it!

Yes, I was using protective spray and I was spraying it on every part of my hair but there was no use. This is just damaging your hair way too much. It has been almost three years since I haven’t treated my hair with hair straightener and it is still a little bit damaged and I sincerely doubt that it will be as beautiful as before.

If you must use it.. well it is your choice but I would strongly recommend to avoid it because it is causing too much damage to the hair.

I just used oglvie's hair straightener. I loved it. I followed the instructions to a T - left it on for 5 minutes - rinsed for 7 minutes - applied the neutralizer for 5 minutes rinsed for 5 and applied the leave in conditioner.

I set my hair and let it air dry. The results were great. Straight hair , no frizz, and it was quick & painless. BTW I'm a black girl with my hair died blond. It lifed the color a bit but looks great!