So I've been getting random swollen eyelids every morning . & i sleep well & eat healthy. today when i woke up at 7, i didnt have any signs of swollen eyelids. but when i slep again and woke up at 10, i had swollen eyelids. am i sleeping too much? HELP!

Hello, well how many hours per day you spend sleeping? I have noticed the same thing and it basically sometimes makes no sense. Lets say i did not sleep long and good, i get swollen eyelids. If i slept good and long, i get swollen eyelids. Does not make sense. But i am sure now that oversleeping has almost the same effect on your eyelids as not sleeping enough. I found out that 8 hours of sleep does not leave a big mark on me. I go to sleep at 11 and wake up at 7am.  Maybe you should try experimenting how much you will sleep and what effect has it on you. Other thing you could do when you wake is to put some ice cubes on your eyes and that will bring down the swelling.