I notice everytime after I have relations without boyfriend I get like 2 or sometimes 1 but really painful pimple or zit....is it normal do I need to worry about it...

Acne is totally normal and can be triggered by hormonal changes or bacteria build-up.

I would suggest after have relations with your boyfriend to wash your face really well, because the oils and dirt from your faces will clog your pores and cause this acne. But really, it's very normal for people to have acne around their mouths. This is one of the most common areas for acne because there is a lot of bacteria on your lips and in your mouth that can get on those areas.

Just be sure to clean up really well.

- Take care!

Not to be gross...but are you sure it's acne? It could be herpes. Cold sores are a form of herpes, and the fact that you get them after relations with your boyfriend makes me wonder if that could be the case.

Well I would like to think is acne, bc not tht long ago I had "again" relations with my bf...&& nthing this time....so hopefully is tht&& not herpes.!!!