Could you tell me something about aerobic exercising? I mean could aerobic exercising be dangerous in some condition such as one of my dad-he in fact had a heart attack 9 months ago and he now want to start with aerobic exercising. I am pretty much concerned over this and though he recovered pretty well I don't think he should be doing aerobic exercising or I might be wrong.

You are the one who is wrong! Your dad would only benefit from regular aerobic exercising on every aspects of his life-he would be physically much better and also his emotional and mental condition would improve significantly and I know it might sound weird to you but his heart would also benefit. It is not like he is going to sprint or something like that for light running or prolonged walking are the forms of aerobic exercising that would strengthen his heart and even lungs so basically aerobic exercising would only improve his cardiovascular system. Anyway aerobic exercising is also known as cardio exercising for the significant impact on cardiovascular system so give your dad a hand on this.