Hi guys :-D

I got my gym pass a few weeks ago and I want to start with serious weightlifting. I´ve been lifting before, mostly at home but nothing serious.

Now, I want to ask you if my 2 day schedule looks ok ;-)
Day 1- chest, abs, shoulders, triceps
Day 2- back, legs, biceps, cardio

I can squeeze 1 day more if you think that this won´t do but I prefer 2 day because of lack of time

3 days a week is optimal mainly because it teaches good fundamentals and habbit forming. But if 2 is all you can manage it is defiantly worth your time.
I would do cardio both days before you workout. Make sure you stretch too those both are strongly under estimated in a good workout. And also when you say chest, abs, shoulders, triceps...back, legs ect you want to not focus more on one body part then another. None takes more importance over one another. I've seen alot of guys have great benches but when it comes down to it all they can do is push heavy stuff but no real benifit, so all i'm trying to say is pleas do not become a weight lifting steriotype lol.
Also though try to work out seperate body parts. Try not to work your lower body and any of your upper body the same day. And you can work your abs every day with no consequence! But for having the confidence to come up with a split alone i am sure you are ready enough in lifting to understand most i have said. And most of all i can not stress enough it is in every post i have and will make about lifting, Lifting is 10-20% actual movement and lifting and 80-90% diet.

Yes, I´ll have to change my eating habbits :-D I eat like 2 times a day, which I know is bad. I´ll try to eat min. 4 times a day but less per meal from now on...

Shouldn´t you do cardio after working out? I mean it´s good to warm up with 10 minutes running or something before training but the main cardio should be done after, or did I get that one wrong? %-)

Cardio after a workout is not necessarily bad. Although there are some small reasons why it is superior before. Like you said the warm up is a big deal and getting your body prepped for activity. It also does the least damage to your body so there is no real recovery from running. But after a workout you are recovering and need to devote energy to those muscles and if you were to run that could lead your body to over training after a good lifting session. If you lift lighter and are interested in toning then it is more appropriate but learn not to run till you are exhausted. If you would normally run 1 mile before a workout then run half before and half after to keep you balanced and know how much energy you have to expel.

Cardio after every work out is very beneficial as it places your body in a state where it will eat up more calories. Whatever you do, be sure to place the bulk of your cardio after your lifting to avoid the risk of injury and fatigue.