average joes here. average height and weights all around.

No. I can only think of 3 out of 25ish. I think its genetic though. We're all pretty active but no one (besides me) really focuses on weight.

In my family only I am overweight

Most of my family is at a decent weight. My Mom, an uncle, and a cousin are about it for overweight. My dad was pretty heavy before but went on his "Beer and Candy bar" diet. (basically straved himself, but didn't go thirsty) My family is not very fit though. Most of them don't do any exercise. Heart disease and cancer run through the family. Most of us don't make it to 70. 8O (I am not sure if any of them have???)

Everyone is healthy in my immediate family. My bro is Mr. Metabolism. I'd say if anyone is overweight, it's me. For some reason, I'm the one who has to work the hardest to keep it down. Of course, when I eat pizza for breakfast...

I have 9 siblings. 2 sisters are overweight. My oldest brother isn't too bad....the oldest and youngest battle weight when they don't run....both have started up again. My other 3 brothers have never been anything but thin. My mother has always been thin----but is very inactive these days. My father is complete opposite...overweight, drinker, smoker most of his life.....but now at 75 walks everyday and watches his diet very closely (diabetic)--he has already outlived his family.

My husband's family are all overweight. Mother is either fat or skinny--yoyo syndrome. One of my boys is undoubtedly going to battle weight like my husband. We try to keep him active, but he will be a bigger boy. My other boy will no doubt be small.

sue

YES......
Most of my family is overweight.
Just my daughter and i are the correct weight.
Don't even get me started on my husband and his family(thank god they are not my immediate family lol)