I have been getting large swollen lumps on my face for 2 years now. Always on chin or jaw line to low cheek. They come up in 24 to 48hr and range from 10-20mm in size. They slighty hurt and take about 2 weeks to fully go down, but remain as hard lump under chin for many weeks longer. They dont seem to get a head or drain, but do get infected maybe from my picking sometimes. I have been prescibed endless antibiotics and have been on accutane for about 16 weeks now 40mg a day, but nothing seems to be helping. I am wondering if it could be viral or an allegy? Please help!

Hi, just wondering did you find out what this was?

Sally64 I went to a shop where she sold me a cleanser. Gentle and sort of a scrub. Was very pricey. It really work ed. I ran out. Started using something else, Face back in a real mess . But I pinch it to a pudding every night, almost. When I don"t mess with it. It heals and looks good. It"s the fingers.