Hello! I have always been suffering from excessive fat in the lower abdomen. Now, when I am finally done giving birth I am thinking about liposuction. I live in Philadelphia and I would like to ask you to recommend me a good surgeon in this area. If you have any experience, I would also like to hear it! Thank you in advance!

Hi there! Just like you, I am still thinking about having a liposuction. I want to get rid from the fat from my thighs. It is driving me crazy and I can’t seem to get rid of it naturally. I did everything, from dieting and exercising and still nothing. Anyway, I heard of this doc called Dr. David A. Bottger in Philadelphia. He does liposuction, abdominoplasty, and breast augmentation for patients in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia and Bryn Mawr. I am still asking question about this doc, as I am still not sure. I will try to get the number of his office and call them, see what they are like there. If you get any other info on him or any other doctors in the area, please let me know! Thx!