Hello

I am working with multinational company so i have don't have time for Gym and other health programs  really i want to maintain my health can anyone suggest me what i need to do ??

Regards

Emily johnson

a specialist said to a fat girl that she needs to buy the WII fit and also the bames that she enjoys most on the WII console.. so honnestly this might get u motivated and to get u into having fun at the same time.. and u can be called away at the same time. if all else fails turn to zumba !!

Shining Star

Hey Emily.

What about working out at home? Have you seen SH videos published on YouTube?  There are pretty much every possible exercise there is and all of them will boost your fitness - one way or another. Let me know what you think, and what exactly you need.

Really you asked so interesting question .

I also doing job as a housewife so i have not time for gym, and other health activites.

My friend linda suggest me to use Fit Girl App (iPhone, iPad, iPod ) Really Fitgirl amazing app for home based workoutthis app provide home based health information and workout programs download now

thx

Lucy :)