Hey folks! I have decided go go ahead and join weight watchers. I am interested in losing fifty pounds in total, and I thought I would have to do it over the course of several months, but then one website I looked at in passing mentioned losing fifty pounds in one month. Do you this that this is realistic and that weight watchers can do this for me?

You want to lose fifty pounds in.... one month? And you would like some advice about if it's possible or not? I will give you my opinion, if you want it. In one word, no. Losing fifty pounds in one month is not something that is possible, or that you should even begin to think about. No. A realistic goal could be ten pounds a month. If you want to lose fifty pounds, I strongly advise that you do so in a gradual manner so that you become healthy, rather than end up in a hospital. Please, do join Weight Watchers, because they will be an excellent support group for you, and will help you gain an understanding of the dos and don'ts of losing large amounts of weight. All the best!

It depends on how much you weigh!!! the more you weigh the more possible it is, but you shouldnt loose mor than 20 pounds i a month!

fifty pounds is an unrealistic goal. if you lose a lot of weight at once, you'll end up with scratch marks