Hi! Are there any diet tips for the gents as well on this forum? I am just ever so slight overweight and I have to admit that my problem is that infamous beer belly. My wife hasn't said anything, but I know that she finds it off putting, as do I quite honestly so I want to do something about it. Is losing six pounds in a week a realistic goal? How to go about it?

I think losing six pounds in a week is very possible, and your perfect weight loss goal! There are many ways you can do this, but I think your best bet is eating low fat meals and taking smaller portions than you usually do. If you want it to be really effective, you might want to do some exercise like running for 30 minutes each day, or joining a gym.

im forteen and i had a fat body once. but now its not . wht im doin is im just drink a water and just eat a protein food . i like to eat fish because its not just yummy but also cn help us to lose our weight . and guess what ? im loss 7 kg in just a week !! hope u enjoy the diet and gud luck babes , <3