Well, I want to lose weight. At the moment, I drink a lot of water, do 5 hours of exercise a week (perfectly happy with doing more), dont eat much either. If you need to know anything else, just ask?

what are you eating? Are you following any diet?

No never really got in to that sort of stuff. Well, I usually have to skip breakfast but if I do eat it is cerial, then snack which is usually crisps, then lunch which us a sandwich probably ham but I only eat the bread, then I might have something else like crisps if I haven't already had any then dinner which is either pizza, roast, fajitas, meat, fish, chips, veg that sort of stuff

Try dancing, spinning or just simply hiking outdoors. Listen to fast-paced music that will keep you moving while working out. Find an exercise buddy. Studies show that if you work out with somebody, you are more likely to stick to an exercise program. hope it helps :)

It seem that you are doing well,put more self discipline to achieve your goal.In Finland many people that use to weight lose already achieve their goal by just going in gym at

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

and discipline to their self.

I can't go to the gym, my mum won't let me:/